I've found another one!!!

Hi everyone,

I came across a TR250, comm number CD4053LO and I decided to buy it so my TR5 (1CP243LP) wouldn't fell alone :D

This one is Jamine Yellow, but will need some attention. The gearbox has the 3rd gear broken (!??) I reckon and the engine is using some oil. It will be a good challenge, I believe...Concerning rust, nothing that a good paintjob would't fix (How will I do with the stripe?).

I know that this two cars have a lot of resemblences but eitheir way now it's done, my garage is the place where I spend my free time :). Now I just have the TR250 there because the TR5 is with a pro (I hope) to have the clutch rebuilt, but shortly the two will be together.

As far as I know this TR250 is the first in Portugal, and you know we only have a handfull of TR5's here so I'm quite happy to have such rare items :P

Well I will look forward to hear from you all...

And if you need any questions/advices they will be most welcomed!

Cheers

Carl.

• 4 weeks later...
Hi everyone,

I came across a TR250, comm number CD4053LO and I decided to buy it so my TR5 (1CP243LP) wouldn't fell alone :D

This one is Jamine Yellow, but will need some attention. The gearbox has the 3rd gear broken (!??) I reckon and the engine is using some oil. It will be a good challenge, I believe...Concerning rust, nothing that a good paintjob would't fix (How will I do with the stripe?).

I know that this two cars have a lot of resemblences but eitheir way now it's done, my garage is the place where I spend my free time :). Now I just have the TR250 there because the TR5 is with a pro (I hope) to have the clutch rebuilt, but shortly the two will be together.

As far as I know this TR250 is the first in Portugal, and you know we only have a handfull of TR5's here so I'm quite happy to have such rare items :P

Well I will look forward to hear from you all...

And if you need any questions/advices they will be most welcomed!

Cheers

Carl.