Hayter ride on Lawn Mower

I have a 1998 Hayter lawn mower. It is old and used. It fires up well and I can trim a lot of the grass around the house without too much effort. You do need ear muffs but it is very satisfying to cover so much area.

However there is a lift lever which allows the height of the revolving blade to be controlled. Mine has cracked at the important end. It may have to be welded but a new/second hand one would be best

Has anyone on the TR forum got a broken Hayter , Heritage12/30 mower at the back of the garage. I need the LIFT LEVER which has a dedicated bracket and a choice of 6 positions.. Hayter do not keep any spares for this model any more. I would like to buy a second hand unit from a careful TR owner or a complete broken mower, if anyone else has become involved in Mower maintenance.

The TR3A started easily after at least 8 week and at the moment does not need any welding. Please send me some advice.. OK

Richard