As this forum seems to be particuarly empty I felt I ought to put my bit in. After a fantastic Le Mans where our magnificent Peerless did us more than proud we are looking forward to going to Malvern to meet all our friends new and old. It would've been good to see more Peerlesses at Le Sarthe, Nigels' beautiful phase one being the only representive of the roadgoing ones. ( Although ours is road legal, just didn't want to tempt fate driving it there ! ) The only other Peerless boys who came have cars but not ready for the road yet. However the support from all was fantastic for our all British team ! I ( Celia ) will be racing the Peerless at Pembrey on either the 19th or 20th August in the CTCRC Classic and Historic race, and 21st or 22nd October at Donington Park also in the C and H race. There may well be others but they are definite. Please support us if you can and make yourself known to us to say Hello. :D:)

Hi, Celia and Ian: just a quick line to underline how much I enjoyed joining in the celebrations of your Peerless success at LM Classique. Your enthusiasm and dedication are an inspiration, and you are a great advert for the spirit of the Register. Well done, and good luck for the rest of the season's races in that superb machine! I would just like to repeat my offer of help, in advance of the 08 Classique - which has to be THE choice of old car event. The mix of adventure, history and cooperation among participants is something which strikes me as very special.

Thanks also, Ian, for the assistance after the race, with that important stud! Though short, it held all the way back (and knowing me, it'll probably grace my car for the foreseeable future).

Cheers, Tim.

Hi, Celia and Ian: just a quick line to underline how much I enjoyed joining in the celebrations of your Peerless success at LM Classique. Your enthusiasm and dedication are an inspiration, and you are a great advert for the spirit of the Register. Well done, and good luck for the rest of the season's races in that superb machine! I would just like to repeat my offer of help, in advance of the 08 Classique - which has to be THE choice of old car event. The mix of adventure, history and cooperation among participants is something which strikes me as very special.

Thanks also, Ian, for the assistance after the race, with that important stud! Though short, it held all the way back (and knowing me, it'll probably grace my car for the foreseeable future).

Cheers, Tim.

Hi Tim, Sorry we haven't replied before. Really glad you enjoyed Le Classique so much and thank you for all your enthusiastic support, we will take you up on your offer of help,much appreciated ! Glad the stud held up and you got back all in one piece. The Peerless is on the British Womans' Racing Drivers Club stand ( Stand 4 in the grey area ) at the Classic car Racing weekend at Silverstone 28th,29th,30th July. Anyone who wants to say hello please do ! If you want to contact us direct Tim e-mail imade1999@yahoo.co.uk.

All the best Celia and Ian

In 2004, I watched the Triumph races at Virginia International Raceway. Keith Files of UK won the feature event in his TR6. But Dean Tetterton raced his there. Below is a photo taken in 2005.

Don Elliott, Original Owner, 1958 TR3A Montreal, Canada

In 2004, I watched the Triumph races at Virginia International Raceway. Keith Files of UK won the feature event in his TR6. But Dean Tetterton raced his there. Below is a photo taken in 2005.

Don Elliott, Original Owner, 1958 TR3A Montreal, Canada

Hi Don, thank-you for the thumbnail picture, and your interest in the Peerless, any chance you could e-mail us the picture ? imade1999@yahoo.co.uk , and do you mean you were the original owner of the Peerless in the photo, if so what is its' history and how is it doing racing ? Looking forward to hearing from you. Best wishes, Celia and Ian.