Help! Seeking an elusive servo part!

Greetings everyone. I'm in the process of rebuilding the brake servo on my '69 TR6, and have almost completed the job. Suddenly, I find a broken part that I must have damaged removing it - the toothed spring-steel retainer for the master cylinder push rod (the smaller of the two toothed retainers in the servo, shown in the middle of page 6 of the attached link; his was broken too, but he gave no info on sourcing a new one). After a fruitless search, I turn to you: Can anyone help me source one of these elusive devils? It would be a shame to have a buy a whole new servo for want of a retainer, especially after the work I did building the tool, taking it apart, cleaning, lubeing, painting, etc. etc. To quote a famous American: I have always relied on the kindness of strangers.

Many thanks in advance,

Blair 

Overhauling+Brake+Servo.pdf