Brake pressure fade

Hi. I am having a bit of a problem with my brakes. If I put pressure on the brake pedal it will slowly go down to second system. I have replaced the brake master cylinder with an exchange one which was spraying fluid out through the pressure switch hole when bleeding. I have replaced all the rubbers in the cylinder and correct "O" rings on the pressure valve, due to one missing. This has stoped fluid coming out of the pressure switch hole when bleeding system. I have replaced both front discs (non vented), and checked calliper operation. Both rear wheel cylinders are almost new and adjusters are working corectly. I have turned my pressure reducing valve around to the correct way (valve faceing inner wing on off side) although it was the other way when I striped down the car (took photos). Could I still have a faulty master cylinder or pressure reducing valve?

quick diagnosis of M/cyl failure is does it bubble into the reservoir when the pedal is being pressed?

Have heard of faulty m/cyl from new these days. Next check would be to clamp off each circuit in turn & see whether it's a wheel cylinder/calliper issue. The pressure shuttle normally just cuts off, not allowing fluid through at all when it fails. Are you saying you rebuilt the PRV/limiter valve? Didn't know spares were available to do this, they never used to be.

quick diagnosis of M/cyl failure is does it bubble into the reservoir when the pedal is being pressed?

Have heard of faulty m/cyl from new these days. Next check would be to clamp off each circuit in turn & see whether it's a wheel cylinder/calliper issue. The pressure shuttle normally just cuts off, not allowing fluid through at all when it fails. Are you saying you rebuilt the PRV/limiter valve? Didn't know spares were available to do this, they never used to be.

Hi. thanks for the information. Ihave checked for any air in master cylinder but non present when pedal is pressed. I have already tried clamping of brake hoses but still pressure fades. I am having a replacement master cylinder sent out to me from "Robsport" today so I will try that. I also think it must be master cylinder at fault. I have not striped down the PRV/limiter valve only turned it around the correct way. I will let you know how it is when I have fitted master cylinder again. I will get it to Malvern this year.