Rear parcel shelf

It's quite difficult to recover in vinyl as it's a formed shape - I had mine recovered in carpet which looks okay but is a pain to get the hoover in!!! The same chap also did a friends in leather which looks pretty good - IMHO both look better than the vinyl and will not result in the blown look that you'll get again with vinyl.

I had mine recovered in carpet which looks okay but is a pain to get the hoover in!!!

If you've got one of those little brush-things that goes on the hoover extension hose, then it's quite easy to do the back parcel shelf if it's carpeted. Need to scrub a bit with the brush but it comes up lovely!

Ally

That'd be me then. The leather covering certainly looks far better than the mess in vinyl I had before. Dougie, the guy that did both mine and Jay's, was not at all keen to do it in leather but siad he'd give it a go if I really wanted. I did, he did and I am really pleased with the result. Clearly, if you are looking for originality though it would not be for you. This is how it looks:

parcelshelf.jpg

Seeing the pic again reminds me that I must go back to get the remining vinyl bits covered in leather to match :blink: