Edge starter for sale

Hi All

This is a bit of a story so bear with!

About 10 years ago I bought an Edge starter for my Hillclimb Tr4 from Cambridge Motorsports duly fitted it and all was fine for a couple of years after which it started playing up particularly when the engine was red hot (it had a full bore competition exhaust very close to the starter)

I reached the conclusion probably wrongly that the starter was faulty and bought another one. Shortly after that my car sadly went up in flames so never got the opportunity to prove/disprove my theory.

Any way I gave the starter to an electronics engineer friend of mine who thought it would fit his Davrian Imp - it didn't ! He checked it over and could find nothing wrong with it so I am inclined to think the car was causing the problem not the starter.

If anyone is interested bearing in mind the above I would sell it for £75 plus carriage. The new ones are £215 plus carriage

It is currently located in Uckfield East Sussex.

Regards

John