Hi all,

My red 1970 CP TR6 appears to have been totaly rebuilt in approx 2002 (stickers on various components) and was pictured in the Yorkshire car museum at Batley in 2007. It was sold at auction in 2008 when the museum closed and was exported to Cyprus and used in a private collection. It was only driven about 6 times and returned to UK in 2016.

I have found in n/s door panel a receipt for a french hotel and in the o/s door an old TR Register sticker, also must have been driven by owner with large biceps as fitted with 215 tyres.

This is all the history I have found after many hours online.

If anybody has any more info I would be most grateful

John

Edited by lightningburns

Hi all,

My red 1970 CP TR6 appears to have been totaly rebuilt in approx 2002 (stickers on various components) and was pictured in the Yorkshire car museum at Batley in 2007. It was sold at auction in 2008 when the museum closed and was exported to Cyprus and used in a private collection. It was only driven about 6 times and returned to UK in 2016.

I have found in n/s door panel a receipt for a french hotel and in the o/s door an old TR Register sticker, also must have been driven by owner with large biceps as fitted with 215 tyres.

This is all the history I have found after many hours online.

If anybody has any more info I would be most grateful

John

Contact Derek Graham the TR6 Resister he will know the Car if it's been in the Club before.