Tr6 wiring LHD to RHD

I have a 1973 CF7166 TR6 which was converted from left hand to right hand drive, I am now wanting to change the wire harness as its a total mess under the dash, does anyone do a harness that converts from left to right as moss only do left hand harnesses or right hand harnesses and said that it won't connect correctly to the dash switches etc

Moss need more info. They should have asked you....

Which RHD dash board will you use on your post '73 US spec TR6?

The sales dept have a PIB that they demanded and we produced in the 1980's - Peter Taylor's original copy is attached in pdf form - missing one of the USA dashes I notice.

Is the car to remain on carbs or going to be PI? That will decide the body loom for the PI pump power lead. - The inertia sw for PI will be missing on your car but the loom for RHD post 1973 will have a provision.

**PIB 040 Dashboards.pdf

PS

As far as I can see the nearest loom for your existing switch set up (round hazard flasher sw, dash mounted side/headlamp sw, combined wiper/washer sw) will be part number RKC571

If your car has the seat belt and ignition switch warning malarky and you wish to keep it, get a custom RHD loom created.

Try http://www.autosparks.co.uk

Edited by BlueTR3A-5EKT