On summer holidays at my grand parents, had the chanse to read Somerset Maugham's collected short stories, and that inspired me to sugest forum managers to to edit a TR6 collected short stories:-)

I post a couple of topics concerning erratic engine running at 1500 rpm, pointing to fuel starvation

The story began in 2014, and almost every sugestion, advice,clue, experience from the forum was applied, just to name a few, replacement fuel lines, injectors, MU, PRV! lucas pump, head conversion, dizy, contacts,

dito, chasing rabbits:-)

Yesterday, decided to recheck if there were some fuel leakages/air inlets on the fuel line, and this is what I found...a very small hole on the fuel filter edge.

This was responsible for erratic fuel supply, the oring at the bottom unenvenly sealed air intake...

The down side, spent a lot of money/time, but the up side, I have a pratical knowledge that can share, and enjoy TR6 ownership

Simple things upset great minds:-):-):-)post-9419-0-33841600-1457655464_thumb.jpgpost-9419-0-16358600-1457655501_thumb.jpgpost-9419-0-16358600-1457655501_thumb.jpgpost-9419-0-16358600-1457655501_thumb.jpg