nice drive today and modifications update

took advantage of the warmer weather to have a top down blast and try out the changes I've made to the car over the past couple of weeks.

The twin sports exhaust makes a fantastic noise especially when accelerating through local villages, not too noisy but quite a raspy sound

The telescopic rear shocks are a significant improvement in my opinion, set on the soft side the rear seems much better controlled and planted

The seats sold to me by a fellow forum member have been fitted and removed (more details to follow later), suffice to say they were a bad buy

The heater seems no better with the flap up or down, still no airflow to the windscreen so I will have to investigate further in the coming weeks

The old CH changer, Radio has been replaced with a single CD player with less controls so is much easier to control

On balance a very happy new years day so far

Gary