Wheel bearing update

Some time ago I posted re a problem with the front near side wheel bearing which appeared to be either coming loose or wearing out in less than 100 miles. After following you haps advice I fitted good quality wheel bearings but the problem has persisted. I have not used the car this year due to one thing or another and on checking for MOT after 230 miles since last years test, the wheel was loose. A further detailed check suggested that the wheel bearings were ok but the wheel was wobbling on the hub. I have splined extension hubs with 72 spoke chrome wires held with two eared nut. The wheel was as tight as I could get it but still very noticeably wobbled. The splines on both are not now sharp. They were both fitted new together. Other than the splines appear to be wearing there is no other damage. I have swapped hub extension and wheel to the rear and fully re tightened everything. A run equal to the time before when it would be loose, everything is now tight and fully functional. Don't know what caused it to wear.

Thanks for your help previously.