Jubilee clip sizes

Can anyone advise me what size of stainless jubilee clip to order for clamping the hose from carb manifold to rocker box. (I think that is correct - I am in Shetland, and TR4 is in Hereford!). Also, what size for the fuel lines before the carbs. Best wishes to all. Willie

The hose clips on my 4A are mild steel and are clamping at 0.750 in diameter (19.05 mm). The Moss catalogue quotes the part number for stainless jubilee clips 16-25 mm diameter as GHC10413 so these should suit. The outside diameter of the metal fuel line to the carbs is 0.250 in.

Enjoy Shetland as it is a wonderful place especially during the Classic Car and Bike Show held alternate years for a few days May/June - though you will have to wait until next year for that! However whilst there the museum in Lerwick is good value - don't forget the boat building part - and a trip around Bressay is worth doing. When I went the skipper of the small vessel taking us said that his father had worked for Triumph: so there is a bonus.

Tim