Supercharging.

Guess what I've gone and done-just agreed to purchase an M45 supercharger off a Mini-now for the difficult bit!

Any links to the practicalities of bolting this thing on would be really welcome.

If anyone knows of brackets etc made up available to buy, I would be really made up.

Rob.

Damn,

Just had an e-mail from bloke selling the charger-says he thinks it is probably sold already.

Keeping on trying though.

Did a search on supercharging-found some usefull stuff-very nice 6 done neatly.

Still, any hints would be welcomed, not going to lower compression, as I will be aiming of a fairley low boost-around 5psi.

Rob.

Good news,

just purchased supercharger from nice chap from the Highlands-fellow Triumph owner, hope to see him joining the forum soon-ex TSSC member-so make him welcome!

Now the hard work begins!

If any of you can get me any info from/contact with Mr Hogan or Mr Cox, that would be nice.

Cheers :D  :;):

Rob, beg steal or borrow a copy of High Speed Low Cost by Allan Staniforth from say the library. Allan wrote a huge amount on empirical supercharging most of which seems to have stood the test of time. Alan Allards book is pretty good as well.

Jim

Rob

Let me know who the guy is if you can.  We have a small but active group up here in the Highlands and if there's a potential new member out there it would be good to know.