Ok, so I knew a replacement floor would be required at some point in the near future however, I didn't realise the future had already arrived.

Having a gearbox rebuilt shortly so simple winter plan; remove gearbox. Why does a 2 hour job become 2 months or 2 years!

Had a new chassis last winter which let me know the floors were beyond best and my action plan should include this within 5 years. Now the interior is out again I found a hole at the front, holes at the back near the chassis mount and the bottom edge against the sill is also rotten in places. All in all, too much to patch. It's the n/s which has gone, the o/s looks ok. Sills look ok or certainly don't need replacing at the moment but should I include them anyway while I'm making a mess?

Does anyone have a step by step guide to replacing the floor with the body on?

I remember seeing a PDF a couple of years ago which someone had written but I can't find it again. Any ideas?

Any experienced comments welcome.

Many thanks

Rob