coca cola tr7

Guest gaz

the coke/levi promo car.

to say there were only three of them made they come up for sale quite a lot there is one on ebay right now how many of them are on the road does any one know?

or is it the same one i keep seeing ( and nobody's buying it) i would have thought these would get snapped up and kept.

i know there was one knocking around about twelve months ago in need of resto and also i think i saw that on ebay i'm not sure but i think it was robsport selling that one does any one know if that was ever restored?

I think that there were actually 9 cars as the competition ran for 3months and I thought it was 3 cars each month... Chris Turner is of the same opinion.

There's at least 3 of them still around - Robsport had 2 last year, 1 looked fit for the scrappy and the other looked worth recovering.  Both were on Ebay but I've no idea if they went.  The one on Ebay at the mo is a repeat visitor... this is its 3rd time around; I guess the asking price hasn't been met or the winning bidder has been a no-show.

The one on e bay at the moment is the only runner,I did actually bid on it the first time it was offered but did not reach the reserve, however the amount I bid was more than the current buy it now price.I have since put in a bid in the current auction but asked someone near the car to value it, so have reduced my valuation of  it.With the 2 owned by Robsport, this car and one owned by a register member means there are at least 4 survivors.