Hi guys & gals!

Well it's time I took the plunge and asked if any of you know of any decent TR6 are out there for sale? I've been looking for about 6 weeks and wondered if you know of any that are not on the main classic cars sites, ebay etc etc

What am I looking for?

1) 150bhp

2) Overdrive - preferably on 2nd as well as 3rd & 4th

3) Colour in order of preference: Dark Blue (Royal, Delft, Sapphire, French), Red any option but not keen on Magenta (I know some of you love it but it's not for me) and last in the line the yellow range.

4) Condition - good needed. I can handle the spanner and do enjoy tinkering but have no inclination to spend too many days on a hard floor.

5) A Soft top in fair to good condition. An additional hard top would be nice but not a must have.

I've been in the motor trade for a number of years but am new to TR6's and will happily accept as much advice as you guys (and gals) can offer.

Thanks in advance,

Matt

Hi guys & gals!

Well it's time I took the plunge and asked if any of you know of any decent TR6 are out there for sale? I've been looking for about 6 weeks and wondered if you know of any that are not on the main classic cars sites, ebay etc etc

What am I looking for?

1) 150bhp

3) Colour in order of preference: Dark Blue (Royal, Delft, Sapphire, French), Red any option but not keen on Magenta (I know some of you love it but it's not for me) and last in the line the yellow range.

4) Condition - good needed. I can handle the spanner and do enjoy tinkering but have no inclination to spend too many days on a hard floor.

5) A Soft top in fair to good condition. An additional hard top would be nice but not a must have.

I've been in the motor trade for a number of years but am new to TR6's and will happily accept as much advice as you guys (and gals) can offer.

Thanks in advance,

Matt

Hi guys & gals!

What am I looking for?

1) 150bhp

Thanks in advance,

Matt

Hi guys & gals!

What am I looking for?

1) 150bhp

Thanks in advance,

Matt