Competition exhuast

Sadly I will not be able to compete much in 2011 but a few things will be improved on the car this year. Properly jetting and setting up the engine may give me another 10-15 BHP but I just remembered something I need to change. In my house of horrors during the build was the apauling exhaust system supplied by Rimmers and a second similar offering by another supplier that happened to have the same part number !!! so I ended up with 2 systems not fit for anything (should have got them on the trade descriptions).

Look if you dare, Oh dear

So has anyone got a contact for a competition exhaust fabricator or a supplier of a reasonably priced comp system.

Regards

Chris

Edited by V8again

Hi Chris,

That is shocking :o

Got a Rimmers system on mine and it fitted where it touched :angry: Much heating, bending, to get it to fit.

My mate had a set of manifolds made for his TR7 V8 5.2, they are truly a work of art and the welding is breath taking BUT not cheap, the best part of £ 2k and one girl friend !!

tricky.jpg

So cant think of a supplier or would have used them myselve!

Cheers John