TR7 & TR8 weekend, entries so far for Tatton Park

Hello TR7 enthusiasts, The entries for our special TR7 & TR8 feature are growing steadily. The display is open to all TR7+8 owners and will be sited next to our main TR Register display. Jim Johnson (TR Reg. member) will be in charge of the display on the day, so far the entries list is like this, For Saturday:- TR7 fhc 2, TRV8 fhc 1, TR7 dhc 6, TRV8 dhc 1 Plus TR7 x2 & TRV8 x2 (body type not listed) Total for Saturday to date 14.

For Sunday:- TR7 fhc 2, TRV8 fhc 3, TR7 dhc 6, TRV8 dhc 3 Plus TR7 x4 & TRV8 x7 (body type not listed) Total for Sunday to date 25. It makes interesting reading, fixed head coupes look to be rarest!. Out of all the V8's, only one is a factory built V8! Some of the cars entered have sent photo's and the standard looks to be very high, making judging the cars a real head ache on the weekend (glad it's not me) Still looking forward to receiving more entries. I had a great time last weekend at EventCity, with my TR7 on the club stand. The TR Register stand was fantastic!! Cheers for now fixed-head.