Brake and clutch reservoir

Hello all:

I just joined this great forum! Here is my question:

I recently removed my Brake and clutch reservoir of my 1960 TR3A to clean and paint it. Unfortunately, I did not take account of which reservoir is for brake or clutch!

Could you tell me whether the smaller section inside the reservoir is for the brake or clutch?

Thanks!

Farid, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada

Hello all:

I just joined this great forum! Here is my question:

I recently removed my Brake and clutch reservoir of my 1960 TR3A to clean and paint it. Unfortunately, I did not take account of which reservoir is for brake or clutch!

Could you tell me whether the smaller section inside the reservoir is for the brake or clutch?

Thanks!

Farid, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada

Clutch :)

In case you also put a label on your repainted reservoir -- I've been told I did mine incorrectly.

Apparently you should place the label so the words 'BRAKE' & 'CLUTCH' at the bottom of the label actually line up with their respective fittings on the bottom of the can. Made sense once someone explained it to me, someday I'll change it.

Edited by Geo_Hahn