I'm afraid I don't know where you can get the film from, but am I the only one who thinks the leading character looks like Gordon Brown?

Regards

Peter

I'm afraid I don't know where you can get the film from, but am I the only one who thinks the leading character looks like Gordon Brown?

Regards

Peter

thanks Peter, i couldnt say if he looks like anybody as i have not seen it ,could you tell me who the lead actors are or who directed it or what the cover looks like

cheers michael

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092609/

I'm guessing this is the one.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Backfire-VHS-Karen-Allen/dp/B00008T7G6/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&s=video&qid=1275344480&sr=8-7

Unfortunately it seems only available on VHS on amazon.

Thanks for that, I have seen it on that siite but don't know if that's the (backfire) that David Somerville was talking about I need to find who stars in it

thanks again , Michael

I haven't seen TRAction 242 yet, but www.imdb.com usually has all the info you might need to track down a copy of a movie - ir at least some information to help you get started.

Thanks Tim I've got the ball rolling now so should find it soon

cheers , Michaell