My newly purchased powder blue TR3A is now being tidied by me for use next year. I have two CDs showing it over the years, and at events in company with many TRs, including CTR6 OK. Past owners include a Mr Bromham and Kerry Dobbins. It appears Mr Bromham restored it beautifully in the early nineties. I am sure people must remember the car, and would love to hear any recollections. Unfortunately what was once restored has to a large extent been lost by parlous neglect over recent years. The car is still generally sound, but surface rust is everywhere, particularly underneath. I will use it this year and consider a medium restoration the following, to bring it back to what it should be. Ive just driven it home to Devon, in November, from Scotland, and all went well. I am pleased with the purchase,but having seen how good the car was 2000,am somewhat annoyed as to why anybody should have let it go so Thanks David Johnson