tr6 midlands owner sought

Hi there,new to this forum.I have just purchased a gorgeous tr6 but im not that familiar with the car yet,as previously owned tvr`s.So what i would like is for somebody in the Midlands,Dudley area to just have a look over my car and pass on any info or help that would keep it in the lovely condition that its currently in.Ive driven it a couple of times now and its such a lovely experience,proper classic feel about it,so if theres any one that could help it would be greatly appreciated,cheers Paul.

Hi there,new to this forum.I have just purchased a gorgeous tr6 but im not that familiar with the car yet,as previously owned tvr`s.So what i would like is for somebody in the Midlands,Dudley area to just have a look over my car and pass on any info or help that would keep it in the lovely condition that its currently in.Ive driven it a couple of times now and its such a lovely experience,proper classic feel about it,so if theres any one that could help it would be greatly appreciated,cheers Paul.

Hi Paul, congratulations and welcome. There are probably a few regional groups that are not too far from you such as the Birmingham group http://www.groups.tr-register.co.uk/birmingham/

I'm not that familiar with your area so take a look through the groups directory and I'm sure if you contact the folks identified you will get an enthusiastic welcome and plenty of assistance and have an opportunity to hook up for future local events.

Full list of UK groups here: http://www.tr-register.co.uk/group_details.htm

If you have any specific questions post them here and pictures are always good..

Stan