TR5 Radiator cowls

Dear All,

As we know, the TR5 never was factory-fitted with a raditor cowl, unlike TR4's and TR6's.

However, it would be nice to fit one.

Does anybody know of an aftermarket radiator cowl, that would fit the TR5? (I understand neither TR4 not TR6 cowls would fit without heavy modifications?)

Thank you

Dear All,

As we know, the TR5 never was factory-fitted with a raditor cowl, unlike TR4's and TR6's.

However, it would be nice to fit one.

Does anybody know of an aftermarket radiator cowl, that would fit the TR5? (I understand neither TR4 not TR6 cowls would fit without heavy modifications?)

Thank you

http://www.racetorations.co.uk/

have now developed one fits well to

Regards

Neil

Hi,

You can buy a metal schroud from the same chaps who do the others, I bought mine from TRGB, However in the case of the TR5 it seems only available in black hammered finish. Thiis finish I discovered is not ordinary finish but some other coating. Underneath it is ally not SS so don;t bother stripping it to reveal a nice interior. As with all repros, even though its not really a repro, it does fit where

it touches, OK along the top, one half inch out of the bolt holes in the LHS.

I have got rid of the dreadful hammered type powerded finish and refinished in black 2k, and though it would have been nice to polish it there is not much chance unless they change base material .

Cheers