Electronic ignition

Hi all

I have a Pertronix Ignitor ignition system on my TR4A which works very well and want to fit one to my daughter's TR7 convertible which I am trying to get ready for her 21st later this year.

The problem is, I'm not sure which is the correct model for the car. It is a 1980 X reg with the AC Delco D302 distributor.

The model that I have found which relates to the TR7 is the MR-LS2, but when you look on the Pertronix site it relates to the Marelli system. Is this correct or should I be going for a different model.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Lee

Hi guys

Thanks for the replies.

Retrorockets was the web site that I found which gave the model number as MR-LS2, but it threw me when it mentioned Marelli. I will go with that.

As for the Yoof Group, she is already in touch with you Wayne, her name is Kayleigh.

Regards

Lee

Guest Wayne S

Hi Lee,

I didnt realise you were Kayleighs Dad, thats great - I remember you and I spoke at Malvern last year too.

I have had the pertronix optical system on my 2 litre for 4 years now and it has never missed a beat.

Hope the 7 is coming along well ;)

Wayne