6 Blade Tropical Fan

Blimey, I've got one hanging on the front of my TR2 engine. Perhaps I should start charging £1 to let people come and look at it! If 10 people do that I will get back what I paid for mine.

Must admit I've pretty much given up with E bay for TR parts. There always seems to be someone with a shed load of money to bid, or the seller sets the initial price so high no one bids at all. I've even seen new parts sold privately for more than you can buy them for from a TR trader with guarantee. Yeah I know.... I'm just tight. <_<

Edited by Trevor S
I've even seen new parts sold privately for more than you can buy them for from a TR trader with guarantee.

You are right! I tried to buy a Brantz trip meter last January. It was offered on eBay. I placed an offer a few times, but stopped when the price kept on rising. In the end, the buyer paid more than the price asked by Don Barrows. A day later, I received a PM through eBay from the seller, telling me that he had an other one for sale. In the end he sold me that one, about 25% cheaper than offered by Barrows. Conclusion: initial buyer was 'trigger happy' and didn't look further...

Menno