FGS 117T AND XHP275X - TR7 V8'S

As a former owner and member I am wondering if any remembers my 2 TR7 v8.

The first was a tin top in Brooklands Green with a red bottom half reg number FGS 117T. This was around the time the mint TR7 V8 HOT51N was around and owned by I think Becky and Richard who had a Peerless.

This car saw extensive classic shows in the South East area back in the early to mid 90's.

The second was a Silver Leif convertable TR7 V8 reg number XHP 275X. This was a interesting car as it was 74th from the end of production and was built in the same as the last ever TR7 at Gayden (info from Heritage certificate).

This was converted by myself and mid way though a Rover Vitesse Injection conversion when I stopped work on it and it was in a sorry state. It was sold on ebay about 3 years ago.

I would love to know if they are still around although judging from the DVLA they have most likely gone by know.

Unfortunately I have not had another TR having been bitten by the BMW M car bug (currently have a BMW e39 M5) but together with Dolly Sprints which were my first 3 cars and Stags they will always have a special place.

Regards

Russ