New suspension additional benefit.

Just had a new suspension package fitted.

Yes it has transformed the handling and filled me with confidence to enter corners at speeds requiring a G suit.

But the most amazing transformation is... Everything has stopped rattling!

No longer does the side glass chatter away in my right lug hole, nor do the captive hood frame plates rattle an accompaniment with the creaking backlight... in fact, by TR standards the cabin has become a place of tranquil contemplation.

However this has now highlighted the tappets which I need to sort and the heater fan which is definitely making a bid for freedom.

Conclusion: An expensive way to stop TR rattles, but the most effective way, in one foul swoop, to achieve it.

Cheers

Dazzer

Just had a new suspension package fitted.

Yes it has transformed the handling and filled me with confidence to enter corners at speeds requiring a G suit.

But the most amazing transformation is... Everything has stopped rattling!

No longer does the side glass chatter away in my right lug hole, nor do the captive hood frame plates rattle an accompaniment with the creaking backlight... in fact, by TR standards the cabin has become a place of tranquil contemplation.

However this has now highlighted the tappets which I need to sort and the heater fan which is definitely making a bid for freedom.

Conclusion: An expensive way to stop TR rattles, but the most effective way, in one foul swoop, to achieve it.

Cheers

Dazzer

Hi Dazzer,

Glad to hear the suspension package is a success. Which package did you go with please ?

Cheers,

kev.w

Hi Guys

Yes a louder radio would have saved a whole lot of money on the rattles front, but only muffled my cries as I exited a bend through a hedge!

The handling package is Revington TRs integrated suspension package (RTR3632K)

We now have to buy some tyres and wheels to take full advantage of it, currently on 15" wires with Fulda 185/70s... Some nice minilites or similar with 195/65s.

Cheers

Dazzer