MOSS Telescpic Conversion Brackets

I am about to purchase a telescopic damper conversion kit from MOSS and wondered if any one has any advice on which type I should go for. Type 1 is not an option for me but 2 , 2a or 3? any advice would be welcomed.

Hi,

I don't know these numbers but you want the conversion with upper link bolted in-lieu of the armstrong shock and the lower link clamped then welded to the axle trumpet. No holes anywhere.

Make sure you do this so that you'll obtain maximal distance between the two links for a good damping travel distance and a reasonably sized shock.

Cheers,

The type 3 brackets are the best for increasing body stiffness and for the best clearance when fitting oversize wheels and or tyres.

Stuart.

I am about to purchase a telescopic damper conversion kit from MOSS and wondered if any one has any advice on which type I should go for. Type 1 is not an option for me but 2 , 2a or 3? any advice would be welcomed.

Hi again,

I checked the Moss site. I have the type 2 installed (similar but not a Moss product, 12 years-old) and I stick to it. NO DRILLING.

Cheers,