Hub to wing distance

Hi Guy's,

Does anyone know the distance from the front hub face to the front wing arch. I cannot use my Wolfrace wheels with the new brakes as the offset is all wrong and I really don't want to use spacers (cause they're banned here in Oz). I'm basically, concerned about my wheels protruding out from the arch too much and also catching on the arch. I'm looking at using Superlites.

Cheers

Tony

Edited by Tonymill

With the suspension at zero camber, 3.6875" to the inner lip at the top of the arch.

Ivor

With the suspension at zero camber, 3.6875" to the inner lip at the top of the arch.

Ivor

Cheers Ivor,

Based on your measurements, that means my new wheels and tyres will be 7/16" inside the front lip of the wing. That's works out great...I posted some new pics on My restoration Website with the new wheels and tyres. Unfortunately, the Wolfrace wheels would not fit without using a 5/8" spacer and I really didn't want to use spacers. Looks like I have 4 Wolfrace slots 15 x 6" to dispose of.

Tony