Any past history - AHY3J

Well, I've tried the TR-Register itself - I had the car mentioned in C&SC a couple of months ago - but I still know nothing about the history of my White Six - AHY3J

I've even tried writing to the previous owner (who restored it 3-4 years ago), but still nothing.

If anyone out there has an inkling of where she's been I'd be grateful.

post-6228-1214899520_thumb.jpg

post-6228-1214899520_thumb.jpg

Hi MCS, seems it's out there in the big wide world somewhere, and taxed to end July, full DVLC details below

The enquiry is complete

The vehicle details for AHY 3J are:

Date of Liability 01 08 2008

Date of First Registration 26 03 1971

Year of Manufacture Not Available

Cylinder Capacity (cc) 2498CC

CO2 Emissions Not Available

Fuel Type Petrol

Export Marker Not Applicable

Vehicle Status Licence Not Due

Vehicle Colour WHITE

Vehicle Type Approval null

The information contained on this page is correct at the time of enquiry.

May help a bit!

CGJon

Jonlar!

It seems that he now owns the car and wants some history on its past life!!

MCS!

For a small fee the dvla will give you a list of the previous owners addresses! Then you can try to contact then for its history!!

Ive managed to track mines down to 1982,but from 1970-82 the trails gone cold,but I live in hope i will fill in the gaps eventually!

I know the main dealer that sold it,and they are trying to find out if the original/1st owner is still in the area albiet at a different address!!

Good hunting!!

Dave

Jonlar!

MCS!

For a small fee the dvla will give you a list of the previous owners addresses! Then you can try to contact then for its history!!

Ive managed to track mines down to 1982,but from 1970-82 the trails gone cold,but I live in hope i will fill in the gaps eventually!

I know the main dealer that sold it,and they are trying to find out if the original/1st owner is still in the area albiet at a different address!!

Good hunting!!

Dave

Thanks for the tips - I shall keep hunting. While AHY3J is in near perfect condition (and I do my best to keep it that way) it's a shame that I have no history of the car prior to it's restoration.

Hi Dave, it was 0113 - I'd taken my medication and was operating on 10% consciousness, 90% away with the fairies!

Jonlar!

Edited by jonlar