Lightweight crankshaft pulley

I've just bought the pulley conversion kit but it's arrived without instructions. I could guess, but........Would be grateful if someone could let me know where and which way round the two spacers fit on the crankshaft pulley. Many thanks in anticipation.

I've just bought the pulley conversion kit but it's arrived without instructions. I could guess, but........Would be grateful if someone could let me know where and which way round the two spacers fit on the crankshaft pulley. Many thanks in anticipation.

When you fit the kit to your engine, you will see that there is only one possible way to fit the spacers. Just don't forget the oil thrower(this thrower is not a part of the kit but sits behind the distribution cover) between the distribution sprocket and the sleeve of your kit. The sleeve is slid over the central extension of the pulley. The pulley is slid on the crank with the sleeve and extension firstly. The washer is for the crankshaft bolt.