Hi, got the car out this morning and did new rear shocks and springs. Then I took it for a run. It was okay although as it was a little cold it wasnt that smooth but was okay once warm.

Came back washed the car and took for a run to the petrol station, started fine and ran okay for around 2 miles. I gave it a big bootfull as I got on to the duel carriage way and it accelerated fine. after about half a mile came back to 30 and engine stuttered as I slowed and then accelerated again it almost cut out. At low revs it was very lumy allmost going to stall but at higher speed okay.

When pulling away it was reving fine until under load once it was moving it was okay. You could rev the engine and pull away at higher speed and that was okayish although it was missing.

I am thinking maybe a bit of dirt and a sticking injector and will do the usual plugs, points, condenser etc

Just wanted any thoughts as I cant get to it now until Tuesday.

It was fine before it went away and it started regulary.

Thanks

Geoff