The day I fell in love!

Hi there

Im trying to track down a particular TR6. In fact it is the one that my brother owned back in the late 70's early 80's. For me it is the very reason that I now own one. As a 12 year boy it was with great sadness to hear that my brother was going to sell his mark 2 cortina GT, something with which he and my dad had taught me the joy of car mechanics. When that day came off we set, my brother having consoled me earlier that day, saying that the car he was getting would certainly cheer me up. When we reached the dealership, I must admit there were lots of lovely cars, TVR's Austin Healy's etc. But for me, the one car that stood out and that I immediately fell in love with was the TR6! At that time I hadnt even seen one before, and little did I know that this was the car my brother was about to purchase.

It is for this reason and as a special treat for my brother, that I am now trying to track down this particular car as it holds so much emotion for me, sorry to get soppy at this point.

A Brief discription, English white with black interior and softtop. 1972 CP150bhp petrol injection with overdrive. Reg BUH 7L

It may be part of the register and it may not, but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Neil