Rocker gear noise

Hi.

I finally got the rocker overhaul kit from Rimmer Bros,containing a new rocker shaft and rocker arms+springs.

I used a Gunsom click adjuster when adjusting the rockers,025 mm(five clicks)

Now the engine sounds like a sewing machine,I am very satisfied,the ticking noise is gone.

Oystein

Hi.

I finally got the rocker overhaul kit from Rimmer Bros,containing a new rocker shaft and rocker arms+springs.

I used a Gunsom click adjuster when adjusting the rockers,025 mm(five clicks)

Now the engine sounds like a sewing machine,I am very satisfied,the ticking noise is gone.

Oystein

Beautiful :D .........now tell us about your supercharger!!!!! :):):)

Beautiful :D .........now tell us about your supercharger!!!!! :):):)

...tell about the supercharger, I works very well, 0-60 mph on 7,6 sec,smooth idle.

Very good torque on low revs.

This winter I will move the air intake to the front of the engine bay.

Mybe I change the Bosch L-Jet EFI to Megasquirt.

If some of you TR6 owners have experience with Megasquirt I am interested , please send a mail to:

oenord@hotmail.com

Oystein

...tell about the supercharger, I works very well, 0-60 mph on 7,6 sec,smooth idle.

Very good torque on low revs.

Gheeze Oystein, are you serious! I would have certainly expected something way & away better for all that effort; that can’t be really all its worth. Mine isn’t far off that & it’s normally aspirated!

Gheeze Oystein, are you serious! I would have certainly expected something way & away better for all that effort; that can’t be really all its worth. Mine isn’t far off that & it’s normally aspirated!

When you are testing your car to the maximum limits you do it with a little feeling that something can break.

Mybe I can manage to get a quicker result than 7,6 sec but I dont want to stress the drive chain with too many tests like this.

But I am sure I can get more out of the engine by changing the Bosch L -Jet to a Megasquirt system.

On the other hand I dont want more than 180 - 200 HP out of the engine.I am running on a standard gearbox and diff.

The only mod on the driveline is a strengthening bracket on the diff mounting.

Oystein