Look like the end for my TR7

Hello everyone,

I've been working on the 7 these two last weekends and I've come the conclusion that it's time for the shell to go, with the car jacked up at the rear I scraped the wax-oil off where it was crusty to find some rather large holes in the inner wings, floor, chassis areas and the fuel tank is made of rot. I've got the 5 speed axle, prop and two front struts so I'll keep hold on to them as I like the TR7 so much I would look for a good late example.

How much would you pay for a good example FHC? I'm trying to cheer myself up here!!!

So the doors, fiberglass wings, boot, bonnet, front panel, front valance, pop up lights, bumpers, new carpets, good seats, boot carpet, rear lights, all exterior and interior trims and engine and gearbox will need to be striped off the shell to keep for spares even the front screen is new is that worth keeping or is it a pain to take out?

Cheers

A very depressed Trev

:(