TR6 RCK 941K CP75733

My old TR6 was stolen in 1995. I missed driving a TR6 so I've recently bought myself another - RCK 941K CP75733. Planning to drive to Italy for my wedding in September! I'd be grateful if anyone had any info about her.

BTW, my old car was BNM 427L CR1062, Pimento red. I don't suppose anyone has seen her anywhere, possibly abroad?

Thanks

David

My old TR6 was stolen in 1995. I missed driving a TR6 so I've recently bought myself another - RCK 941K CP75733. Planning to drive to Italy for my wedding in September! I'd be grateful if anyone had any info about her.

BTW, my old car was BNM 427L CR1062, Pimento red. I don't suppose anyone has seen her anywhere, possibly abroad?

Thanks

David

Hi David,

Looking at the DVLA web site, it would appear your Red TR6 was last taxed in 1997.

Is your TR6 (RCK941K) White in colour? I remember a White TR6 in Nottingham over a year ago with a similar registration and Wolfrace wheels.

Cheers

Hi David,

Looking at the DVLA web site, it would appear your Red TR6 was last taxed in 1997.

Is your TR6 (RCK941K) White in colour? I remember a White TR6 in Nottingham over a year ago with a similar registration and Wolfrace wheels.

Cheers

Hi - thanks for replying.

My new car is the one you rememer from Nottingham - the previous owner lived there. It's having some work done on it prior to a grand tour of Europe later in the year - fingers crossed!

I didn't know the DVLA website had that facility! It's odd that my old car has been taxed since it was stolen - after my insurer paid out I assume it was the property of the insurance company, but you'd have thought they'd let me know. I'd love to have got it back. Is it possible to find the address of the keeper at that time?

David

Hi - thanks for replying.

My new car is the one you rememer from Nottingham - the previous owner lived there. It's having some work done on it prior to a grand tour of Europe later in the year - fingers crossed!

I didn't know the DVLA website had that facility! It's odd that my old car has been taxed since it was stolen - after my insurer paid out I assume it was the property of the insurance company, but you'd have thought they'd let me know. I'd love to have got it back. Is it possible to find the address of the keeper at that time?

David

Hi David,

If you need to check on any car, use the below link :

http://www.vehiclelicence.gov.uk/

You can send off to the DVLA a cheque for £5 I think and they will supply you all the previous owners details. You may need to be the current owner to find out though, or at least have body / engine number etc? Do you still have the V5? The DVLA web site says it is Red in colour?

Kind regards,

Thomas