Wiring loom tags

Most of the 'tags' which hold the wiring loom along the wheelarch inside the engine compartment are broken on my car.

Is there any way to replace them without welding new ones on? All the paint is in good nick and I don't want to mess it up. . .

I tried these a couple of time but find they fall off after a while if used in used in areas of higher ambient temperature; every single one fell in the engine compartment of my boat & I had to replace them with screw on tabs!

Bryan; I replaced all mine as part of the resto (welded). Another way you could fix them & keep the paint intact is to use a single steel (not alloy) blind pop rivet through the centre; the harness will cover it so you won’t see it. I had to resort to this on a bulkhead earth terminal I forgot to weld in place before painting. I touched over the rivet in body colour & you don’t really notice it’s different.