Jump to content

adrian booth

Registered User
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. i have just tried to tax my 1955 tr2 currently listed as not licenced , have been on to dvla and they tell me that i have to send in the v5c with a v10 tax form to change the tax class to historic ,they also want a payment of £ 55 ,is this correct
  • Create New...

Important Information

Please familiarise yourself with our Terms and Conditions. By using this site, you agree to the following: Terms of Use.