Red Rose Bulletin - September 2017
Hello again everyone!
I really can't believe its September already! The summer has flown by and here at Red Rose our members have been very busy getting out and about and attending various events and car shows.
Red Rose members braved the adverse weather at this year's August Tatton show with over 32 cars in attendance over the weekend.
Oulton Park Gold Cup was well attended with Stoke, Shropshire, North Wales and Red Rose groups enjoying the late summer sunshine and some excellent racing over the bank holiday weekend
Now that summer is coming to an end it's time to look forward to forthcoming Autumn events and start planning for 2018. At this month's Antrobus meeting on the 10 September there will be updates on the October runs and Coast to Coast together with the launch of the Red Rose 2018 Calendar and post meeting run.
There is still a lot to look forward to before the Autumn weather sets in so why not come and join us at one of the forthcoming events or at the monthly Antrobus meeting.
Events List , September / October
- 8,9,10 September - Goodwood Revival
- 10 September – Antrobus meeting - Afternoon run / treasure hunt, Jonathan and Caroline Smith
- 16, 17 September - Footman James Manchester Classic Car Show, Event City, Manchester. TR Register / Red Rose Stand
- 26 September – 1 October - TR Tours, Ireland
- 7, 8 October – Classic Sport Car Club, Swinging Sixties Classic Car Race Series (including TR's) Oulton Park
- 8 October – Antrobus meeting, Afternoon run (Destination TBC)
- 13,14,15 October - Coast to Coast Run, Bob Eccles
- 15 October - Vintage and Classic Car open day at Walled Gardens of Combermere Abbey 10am to 2:30 pm, entrance fee £10 per car payable on the day, Combermere Abbey SY13 4AN
- 29 October - Halloween Pendle Witches Run (Jonathan / Caroline Smith)
Click here for pdf version: Red-Rose-Bulletin-September-2017.pdf