Headrest removal

Hi all a very stupid question coming up!!!!!!

Can anyone explain to me the mystery of removing TR7 headrest from the seats. See I told you it was stupid or is it me???? :rolleyes::lol:

Regards Moe

TR7v8 in uknown red roars well though.

TR7 in cadbury chocolate wrapper blue/mauve

In the back of the seat, about 3" down from the top. you will find a PK screw, that screws into the shaft from the headrest. I think mine had 3 holes to take the screw, giving a couple of adjustments for headrest height. That, of course, may have been a PO mod.

There are a couple of spring loaded retainers at the bottom of the headrest stalk, if you stand over the headrest and pull it upwards, and at the same time joggling it from side to side it should come out. They can be a bu**er to get out but persevere and you should win.

Dave :rolleyes:

Thanks Rosey I spoke to Mike at S&S today and he improved on your info, what you do is take your shoes of, stand on the squab bring the headrest up about a quarter hieght, then, keeping your face out of the way, give it a sharp staight lift up and hey presto the headrest is out.

Thanks everybody. :lol:

There are a couple of spring loaded retainers at the bottom of the headrest stalk, if you stand over the headrest and pull it upwards, and at the same time joggling it from side to side it should come out. They can be a bu**er to get out but persevere and you should win.

Dave :rolleyes: