V8 sump plug

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Fraggle: No idea, although I do drive an MGBV8 in addition to the TR! However, if no reply from this Forum is forthcoming, try accessing the Forum of the MG Car Club's V8 Register. The V8 Registrar and Webbie of that site is a chap called Victor Smith. He has an amazing knowledge of all technical things re. the ex-Buick V8, and he is almost certain to be able to let you know the score very quickly.

You can post and receive replies from the site without becoming a member of the MGCC, and they are a good bunch of people - though their Forum is, I have to say, nothing like as good, format-wise as ours. Note: it is the MGCC - not the MGOC!

Good luck, Tim.

not sure of size - however Rimmers have the following details which are the same as the microfische copy I have (but it don't give a size).

Part Number 603659A

Description SUMP DRAIN PLUG

Retail Price £3.40 inc. VAT (£2.89 exc. VAT)

Not cheap - but cheaper than trying to run your engine without oil. :lol:

Bryan :rolleyes:

Edited by guzzitrike