Suspension spring rates

Hello, im in the process of rebuilding my suspension again, i have 200 pound springs, koni on the front and spax on the rear, it feels to soft on leans when cornering, i would like to stiffen it with different springs, does anyone surgest any, i would also like to lower it more, does anyone use coil over rear shocks, if so where did you get them from? i'm also thinking of the rimmers uprated roll bars, will they help? Has anyone any ideas? Thanks.

There are many previous posts on suspensions, i have found 375lb front and 200lb rear works well for the road, dont stiffen the sway bars or use the anti dive blocks.

600lb front and 300lb rear coil overs work well on the track, but you will probably need to uprate the shocks further if you go this way.

In all cases the front should sit 1" to 1 1/2" higher than the rear for good weight transfer.