Console Lamp

Shuey

i have a 73 CR, it too didnt have an interior light , as such, but it did have a footwell light.

this is a small bulb holder that was fitted to the nearside footwell, totally useless.

i have removed my interior light switch, fitted a swichable interior lamp, screwing it to the centre consol were the switch was.

can now read a map at night.

got the lamp from www.holden.co.uk

hi i have no switch are these mounted on dash is yours the dash with pump washer or square elec washer switch

Later cars had the round wiper/washer switch, there was a switch on my H console behind the gearlever but this did not function and was removed when I had the car retrimmed. If you look at the Rimmer or Moss website under electrical it will show what you should have.

Robert

hi i have two elc switches for wiper/washers same as cp i`ve searched through moss and rimmers but can`t seem to find anything that helps they dont seem to recognise that the early cr had a diferant dash to later ones I`ve been all over dash and H frame but can`t find any evidence of switch or mounting point for lamp so think I`ll mount two no plate lights under footwell`s