Looking for a dark blue 6

Hi,

I'm new to this forum and am looking as well for a nice TR6, preferably a dark blue one + OD.

Up to now, I did not find anything convenient in Luxembourg or Germany. So I'm eventually thinking of buying a car in UK somewhere near Stansted and convert it to Lhd.

Actually, if the car wasn't located too far from Stansted Airport, it would be easier and cheaper (Ryanair) to come to UK than driving 1200km through mainland.

TRGB isn't too far from Stansted and they have got a nice saphire blue below 9000? with new panels( rear and front). It has got OD and engine from the sedan and comes with 2 SU's. Does anybody know this car?

Are engine and gearbox&OD from the Sedan ok in the TR and can it be brought back to PI performance by means of Webers or mapable EFI plus the right cam of course? Does this engine have 9,5:1 compression?

What would it take to convert it to lhd? Is a conversion documented somewhere? Is it straight forward?

Any other suggestions are welcome.

Thanks and regards from Luxembourg

Patrick

Thanks Eric,

didn't know this site. Indeed there are some nice cars on there. Especially the silver TR6 with the mention: "bids below 25.000,- Euros are ignored" . They must have put loads of money into this car.

I've read meanwhile a bit about lhd to rhd conversions in this forum. Appears to be rather straight forward.

Cheers

Patrick