Clutch master cylinder

Hi Gents, Can any body point me in the right direction to

purchase a new clutch maser cylinder cheaper than Rimmer

Bros for my TR8 ????   ??? I am not a cheap skate but if there is a saving to be made I'll save it, so I can put more petrol in to my car.

Thanks for that Jim. I will try my local then Robsport. How does S+S Preperations fair on the price wars?? as I have not used them yet, being new to the TR scene after an absence of 16 years. By the way that looks like my missus on your

animation ha!

From experience S & S & Robsport normally within pennies the same. Odd items vary but not by a lot. TD Fitchett who advertise in some of the mags can occassionally be cheaper. But as a general rule of thumb Rimmers always the most expensive. IMHO.

For V8 bits I use either Jim Robinson over in northern Ireland  or Paddock Land Rover Derby.

Jim in particular very helpful, carries the real obscure bits, has good prices & is a wealth of knowledge.

Jim

Thank you very much Jim for your time and information, I shall remember it for future purchases, it all helps to improve and keep our cars on the road.
Dunno if it helps at all but Robsport replaced both master and slave cylinders on my clutch in May. On the invoice the price of the master cylinder (Part no UKC188) is shown as 49.95 ex VAT (UK pounds) with a note that they used the old pushrod. There is also a gasket listed at 25p ex VAT. I was more than happy for them to replace both cylinders but I do remember them saying that in their experiece if you replace one and not the other the seals in the old one rearely last long.