My Restoration Web Site

Following the excellent advice gleaned from TR Register forum members re. my current engine rebuild I have decided to put the trials and tribs down on a web page. It's VERY basic at the moment, and is intended to help me how to learn abt this 21st C tool as well as provide a record of me and my sons' progress in the (to us) brand new world of car restoration.

I hope nobody minds me putting this up as a topic - I don't think it breaches any of the rules (decency might be a problem when things start to go wrong!).

Anyway, if you're interested in having a look, the address is:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/kevinrendall/kevinrendall

Any advice (via the site's e mail rather than this forum, I should think) on either TR7 restoration or web page design :) would be much appreciated.

Many thanks - I hope I've not offended anyone.

Kevin

If you wish to use a 'blog' style for your website you might want to consider joining the TriumphTR7.com / WaringstownTR7s.co.uk facility that has been created for TR7/8 owners.  It's free sign up and is not tied to any club - Malcolm (TR7 Registrar) uses this in addition to his own website... as do I actually!

If you are interested go to either site's home page or look at the forum for those sites.

Apologies for delay in replying - have been up the Smoke to see Lion KIng with restoration assisting sons - brilliant!!!!!

Anyway, thanks for the advice. I have some photos to put on and am trying to work out how to weave them into the structure of the site - watch that space:)