TR7 V8 For Sale soon.... What's a good asking pric

Guest Uncle Woja

Guest Uncle Woja

Hi all.

My Beloved TR7 V8 is just draining my pockets too much and I'm after something a little more refined for my everyday car. Therefore, since I can only afford one car atm, the TR7 has to go.

I'm in Australia, so rest of world prices don't mean much here, but a top notch TR7 V8 here goes for around $16,000 to give you guys a comparison to prices in your own country.

So, my car has a 3.5L Rover with about 15,000km on it since an 80% rebuild (didn't have enough for new pistons) It's got uprated suspension inc adjustable koni shocks, polished factory alloys, uprated front brakes and programmable EFI. Paintwork has a few swirl marks in it, but comes up great with a good polish. it will be sold with no radio as it's a top of the range 2002 model Clarion headunit which will go into my g/fs car.

Can anyone tell me what sort of price I should be asking for this?

If anyone in AU wants to offer me a price, the car will be on sale after the new year.