Monteuil classic rally/tour

Hi, any of you keen rally  types fancy joining in the fun in France.  I've done a few of these and I know they don't count in any championship, but they are quite full on and you do get to see some great cars.  Led by Simon Rossiter and his HRCR team they are great fun. Check out the web site at www.classicrallytour.com for entry list.Trevor with a rather lovelly 1962 TR4, not long back fromClassic 24hrs Le Mans.
Guest andywduck

Trevor

Yes, Judith and I will be there in our TR4! There are often a couple of Triumphs, but I havent seen the entry list yet. We've done a few of these before, too,  and I can totally back up the fact that they are excellent fun! See you at the docks!

Andy

• 1 month later...
Guest andywduck

got the entry list, there are 2 TR3's and 3 x TR4s. We're crossing Friday night, so we'll see any of you other entries on the start line.

Staying at the Ibis at Coquelles, Friday night.

cheers

Andy

• 2 weeks later...