Dear Santa

Guest A TR Register Member

Guest A TR Register Member

Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas is the opportunity to have more fun in my TR next year. Please make my wish come true.

Thank you in anticipation, I’ll be back on Christmas day to see what you have left for me.

Yours sincerely

A TR Register Member

• 2 weeks later...

Dear TR Register Member

You have been good these last 12 months. You’ve cherished your TR and enjoyed a number of social outings with friends in the summer sunshine. To reward you, the elves have been busy and created a whole new Sprint and Hillclimb Championship especially for you. They have done away with the class structure and replaced it with a personal target time enabling you to be competitive in whatever you drive. In making these changes, the elves persuaded me to further decree that The Championship be opened up to everyone who drives a 4 wheeled Triumph. So all sorts of TRs, standard and modified, will be joined by Dollies, Stags, 2000s, Spitfires and many more.

If you have any questions email or call Roger (rcmcewen@lineone.net) who will be only too willing to help.

Wishing you a competitive and fun filled 2011 in your Triumph.

Merry Christmas, Santa.